Beginner Digital SLR Photography Workshop with Kathryn Fell
Intermediate Digital SLR Photography Workshop with Kathryn Fell
Sunday 1st March 2020
9.50am – 2.30pm
Aimed at students who have attended a Beginner Digital SLR workshop and /or are familiar with the camera settings, but want to practice more with Off Auto shooting modes. Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, and going onto Manual.
We will recap on ISO (what is it) camera settings /menu before going more indepth.
This workshop is very hands on, and I make sure I get around to each of you, to help guide you on how to change your camera settings.
Touching on the importance of lighting, direction of light.
Tips on photographing people, pets, nature. It is partly theory based in the class room, with time to practice too. If weather allows, we will be going for a wonder by the river, otherwise a practical will be undertaken indoors. The Henley School of Art is a lovely place to be in, and has many quirky objects to photograph as well as props I bring in.
Refreshments and notes to take away, included, but please bring a pack lunch, or there are plenty of near by cafe’s to pick up a lunch.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING WITH YOU?
- Your Digital SLR camera (please check your camera is a Digital SLR not a point and shoot compact camera any questions, please contact me before booking).
- Any lenses you have with the camera
- Clothes for outdoors (dress appropriately for the weather conditions) you may want to include wellies or walking boots for a wander outside to change into. If it is raining hard, we won’t venture outside, (cameras don’t like getting wet, nor do we...)
- The Manual that came with your camera, if you still have it.
- A pen to write any additional notes on your hand out, that you take away
Please bring your camera with a fully charged battery and double check you have a memory card in the camera.
Refreshments are included as well as course notes to take away.
Age 17+ (no exceptions)
Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.